Welcome to the Malvern Cemetery
The Malvern Cemetery Company, established in 1869, owns and manages this beautiful cemetery which lies amongst giant pines. It consists of 8.5 acres of land, purchased partially in 1870, 1871 and 1882. The first President of the Company was Rev. A.C. Scarth, who rests there.
The cemetery is located on Moulton Hill Road across from Bishop’s College School in the borough of Lennoxville ( part of the City of Sherbrooke).
The cemetery is beautifully maintained and is under the care of a paid groundskeeper.
Every possible effort is taken to make sure monuments are kept erect and protected and even cleaned as may be necessary.
For your convenience, Joan Cruickshank has compiled a list of the graves and can be found here:
President: Kevin Frost Vice-President: Jim Wark Past President:Steven Tribble Secretary-Treasurer: Elaine Lebourveau Financial adviser: A. Jackson Noble, CPA, CA
Trustees: Everett Boynton, David Bruce, Lucy Doheny, Dick Evans, Ernest Garbutt, Ron Husk, Hon. David Price
Honorary Presidents: Angus McElrea, Ash Hallam
Honorary Trustees: Max Salvas, George MacDougall, Amy Husk, Dorothy Bown
We would like to thank Mr. Yves Tremblay – President and photographer, Photohelico.com for his kind contribution of the aerial photos.